I think that I can thank the healing properties of Irish brown bread.
Our friend Leona néni gave us a kit for making Irish brown bread. We kept waiting for a chance to make it all together. When Mummy and I were housebound due to my fever, we decided that it would be a good thing to do even if Jaja wasn't home to help us.
Here I am getting ready to bake. I have my apron on. My hands are clean.
Why is Mummy wasting time taking pictures? Let's just bake!

Now I'm pouring the mix into the bowl. I poured it in a little too quickly and it made a big white cloud. I found that very funny.
Then we added water and stirred and stirred.

It's ready for the oven.
I get to pose with it for the picture, but Mummy won't let me put it in the oven. I'll be careful, really I will.

As we expected, Jaja was annoyed that we made the bread without her. She got over that quickly, once she tasted a slice. As you can see, it made her smile.
I love you, Leona néni. Thanks for the yummy bread!
I like it with butter.
by Alexander

1 comment:
Alexander,
I am so glad the Irish Bread made you better, it does have magic powers. You did such a good job and I have had problems with the white cloud also when I pour the flour too fast, it makes me sneeze at times.
Tell Charlotte that I can give her a kit of her own anytime she wants to make the bread.
I love my bread with butter too.
Love you lots too Alexander,
Leona
Post a Comment